Become an Allied Member today!
Allied Member Benefits
The Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) sets and maintains Australian travel agent standards, representing the travel industry when addressing policy issues to state & federal governments. AFTA administers the industry accreditation scheme, AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme (ATAS).
AFTA Allied memberships are available to industry to assist them stay closely connected with travel agents across Australia. Allied membership is a great way to show support for the travel industry and in particular the majority of agents that have decided to become ATAS accredited. There are many benefits associated with an Allied membership.
Allied Membership Benefits:
- Acknowledgement on the AFTA Website
- Members receive a monthly listing of current ATAS accredited agents
- Leverage that you are a member to industry in your own marketing
- Connect with AFTA's network through our social media channels
- Stay up-to-date with AFTA through our e-news
- Have a voice - AFTA is heavily involved in advocacy work tor the betterment of the Australian travel and tourism industry.
Allied Membership is suitable for all travel and /or tourism products and services and costs $1650 per annum.
ALLIED MEMBERSHIP FORM >
Allied Membership Terms & Conditions
- The granting by AFTA of Allied Membership does NOT permit any Allied Member to represent in any manner, that AFTA endorse or have reviewed any product or service offered by you.
- A monthly list of all ATAS accredited entities is provided to Allied Members. The information provided represents the general business details and the contact person for each accredited entity. This information is provided to you to enable your businesses to identify ATAS Accredited entities for the purposes of conducting business through a contract/MOU or other business arrangement between your business and an ATAS accredited entity.
- AFTA have deemed the disclosure of this personal information as a valid exception as described by APP 7.2 of the Australian Privacy Principles.
- All Allied Members must ensure strict compliance with the Australian Privacy Principles in particular regarding Direct Marketing and ensure an ‘opt out’ feature is made available in relation to any marketing of any good or service to ATAS accredited agents.
- Non-compliance with any Australian law or clause of these terms or conditions will result in cancellation of the Allied Membership at the discretion of the CEO of AFTA.