APPLYing FOR ACS
The AFTA Chargeback Scheme (ACS) is available to all AFTA members that hold a current ATAS accreditation.
Before you complete the application form, please ensure the following:
- You have read the ACS Constitution
- You have read the ACS Product Disclosure Statement
- You have your MY AFTA website login details
- You have the name of the company that provides your current merchant terminal
- Complete the ACS Membership Application Form and Declaration
- Download your full supplier listing including supplier name and total transactional value for the past 12 months
- Tramada Users Only: download the AFTA Chargeback Scheme Report via the Tramada system.
For Current ATAS Accredited Travel Agents:
- Log in to your MY AFTA profile using your current login details
- Click the ATAS Application button at the bottom of the home page
- Click the blue Apply for ACS tab next to your current ATAS Accreditation (NB: This tab will only be available when your ATAS membership has been renewed for the coming year)
- Complete all mandatory fields including uploading the applicable documents
- Click Submit
The application process:
Once received, your application will be forwarded to our approved payment providers for assessment. The assessment process may take up to 6 weeks to complete and during this time you will be contacted by representatives of our approved payment partners to discuss your application. Click here for full information on our approved payment partners.