Monday 25 March 2019: The Australian Federation of Travel Agents (AFTA) is pleased to reveal the 2019 National Travel Industry Award (NTIA) Nominees.
The full list of nominees is available on the AFTA website - CLICK HERE.
Voting will commence for selected categories tomorrow, Tuesday 26 March at 9:00am (AEDT).
Voted categories include:
• Best Domestic Airline
• Best Airline International – On Line
• Best Airline International – Off Line
• Best Cruise Operator – Domestic Deployment
• Best Cruise Operator – International Deployment
• Best Car / Campervan Rental Operator
• Best Tourist Office – International
• Best Agency Support Service
• Best Hotel / Resort Group
Finalists in categories that do not appear in the list above are determined through a separate nomination submission process which is assessed by external and independent assessors.
AFTA congratulates all those nominated and wishes everyone the best of luck through the voting or nomination submission assessment and judging processes.
2019 NTIA Key Dates;
• Voting Opens - Tuesday 26 March 2019
• Finalists Announced - Monday 20 May 2019
• Ticket Sales – Tuesday 21 May 2019
• Judging Period – Wednesday 15 June to Friday 21 June 2019 (Judged categories only)
• Gala Dinner - Saturday 20 July 2019