Changes to Membership Fees and Structure
27 April 2022
By now, AFTA/ATAS members should have received a reminder about upcoming 30 June renewals. The majority of AFTA/ATAS members currently have a 30 June annual expiry date, however this is now changing. This and a number of other changes to the annual membership fees and structure will be implemented over the coming membership year.
These changes have been introduced for the following reasons:
- to achieve better fairness, equity and transparency for all members;
- to significantly reduce the amount payable on the next invoice for the majority of members;
- to better concentrate AFTA resources allowing for productivity and savings to AFTA; and
- to enable better forecasting and budgeting for AFTA advocacy activities.
The changes are:
- The membership year for all members will be from 1 April to 31 March.
Members will have their next membership year and invoice prorated to 31 March 2023. Currently, the majority of members have a 30 June 2022 expiry date. Those members are NOW DUE to renew prior to 30 June 2022. The next membership period will be from 1 July 2022 to 31 March 2023. All subsequent years will be from 1 April to 31 March.
- New Administration fees will be introduced for new applicants to ATAS and for overdue renewal submissions.
- New Published Full Fees for AFTA/ATAS membership have been released and are on the AFTA website. Fees are determined by TTV Band which will be based on last reported TTV (ie. FY 2021). Category 1 fees have been reduced, whilst other Categories have been increased. AFTA will contact you directly at time of invoice if there is any significant change.
- All Subsidised and/or Discounted Rates have been reviewed. Your Head Office or Group will communicate to you over the coming weeks with details regarding rates available for Concessional Memberships.
Want to know more? Contact Naomi Menon – Head of Compliance and Operations, AFTA at firstname.lastname@example.org